In recent journals it is mentioned that green house gases like CO2 , methane and nitrous oxide trap heat and our atmosphere resulted in climate change. The rapid expansion in factory and transportation , finally the growth of energy and its excess use lead to imbalance in biosphere. It can lead to severe consequence, specifically it will effect the life as well as the sustenance of the environment to the maximum level. We the human beings have to take constructive steps to resist the negative effect of greenhouse gases. It is mentioned that green house gases like CO2 , methane and nitrous oxide trap heat and our atmosphere resulted in climate change. The rapid expansion in factory and transportation , finally the growth of energy and its excess use lead to imbalance in biosphere.
GREEN HOUSE GASES CAN BE SUBSIDED THROUGH SUSTAINABLE STEPS WITH THE HELP OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY
- Use of sustainable forms of energy, like solar energy , more productive and economical.
- Implementation of modern technology to store, convert the harmful gases so to minimize the green house gas emission.
- Less electric consumption.
- Storage of renewable energy through ceramic pumps.
- The use of H20 to split methane directly without introducing other chemicals.
- Converting pollutants into reusable materials which can be recycled for positive uses.
- By discharging the electrolyte, the co2 can be converted into a solid carbonate.
- The use of electro-chemical technology to convert the emission of green house gases before it releases into the environment.
- The most appropriate solution will be to stop using fossil fuels.
- To transform co2 into useful chemicals.
THE GREEN HOUSE EFFECT IS A NATURAL PROCESS BUT TO SOME EXTENT HUMAN RESPONSIBILITIES CANNOT BE IGNORED
The green house effect is a natural process essential for life on earth as it regulates the temperature of the earth. But with the advancement of science and technology, humans are radically increasing the atmospheric concentration of green house gases-co2 and methane above the natural level which has led to the increase in warming. In practical sense , the people have to understand the importance of the negativity of the emission of green house gases. What ever is in our hand we should implement it for the benefit of the environment, setting aside the cause